Football Manager 2015

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Ray vacated the club - which was good for me in the game as he was as tight as owt. 

On mine it happened straight after gaining promotion, I had my budgets greatly slashed and the guy who came in left them quite low. I was mainly near the play-offs doing very well, until the new chairman started moaning about players being good enough to play - Never noticed a chairman informing the manager who should play or not! I ended just surviving relegation, it totally ruined things.

I ended up at 20th!

To top things off at the end I was forced to attend a meeting, whereby all the blame fell on me for the unrest among the players! I had three players forced onto the transfer list (who wasn't trouble but had higher valuations).

When it came to the point where I was playing friendlies I was informed I had to get 9 points from the next 5 games or I would be sacked.

I wasn't impressed at all, so I kept an eye out for jobs and Crystal Palace came up (who had got relegated). I was offered an interview and now I am leading them back to the Premiership.

Funny really because the Palace chairman give me a right ticking over during the interview (How will I manage unrest, balance players, you have to work with the existing staff).

Notts are now getting relegated. :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived