Nation wide embrassment

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i do feel some fans are overreacting, we lost because we deserved it.

if we played well and lost, i think the same people still would not accept it and the embarrassment do not just come from the players or manager yesterday. i just want moniz to stop talking out of his behind and focus on moving us in the right direction. we took the jpt more seriously and that is one thing which bothers me because we could have done with the money that the cup brings.

tho i accept losing.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I agree last night was a nation wide embarrasment. Last week you told us Notts had the best home form in the division, is that home form because or in spite of Moniz? Its a mystery why Notts played so badly last night but we have got,I think, 8 points from the last four matches. I don't think Moniz should be sacked for last night.

Okay let's look at you're point some respects you're spot on yes we have a good home form grant you that .

But Pompey were extremely unlucky not to be 2or 3 up before half time they hit the post caused us problems.

They cut through our midfield when they wanted very smilie to last night only difference was they just couldn't score but they outplayed us an should of killed us off.

Yeovil were just dire York gifted us 3 points and even then could of scored did you not realise how easy last night was .

Any team with a brain would think right now we're playing Notts County away let's pack the middle with energy and we would struggle.

We have no legs in the middle that's why we get outrun Pompey did the same to us Audel isn't a left back

And stead isn't going to offer any full back protection and also Izale McLeod isn't a target man I've said this 1Biilion times.

Izale McLeod is someo e who plays off a Jimmy Spencer type and gets in behind that's the game for him obvious

Be interesting to see how good we are when Northamphton play us and Barnet cause Barnet will be very physical

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I reserve judgement on moniz, I have not seen the game or highlights but the result is poor.

Did we not think this was a potential banana skin though? Bad performances come with the good, every manager has spells like this.

There is a huge difference between a Banna skin and lack of pride passion and not even wantin to play believe me.

Last night was no Banna skin it was lack of passion desire pride and the list can go on

Archived