Ratings : Notts v Coalville embarassment

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,792
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Young 2 Didnt have a lot to do except pick the ball out 3 times. Perhaps, we have helped Leicester, no where near good enough

Mahovo 5 Hung out to dry with some hospital passes. 

Rawlinson 5 Could defending be better?

Brindley 4 Off the pace, needs some ruthlessness to bring players down when exposed

Taylor 5 Some good work but needed to be more positive

Adebayo Rowling 5 Again, in advance areas, needed to do better

Francis 3 Too slow, decision making poor, anonymous

Bajrami 6 At least showed some effort and creativity

Castro 2.5 No real effort, commitment, nowt...exactly what Burton fans were saying

Austin 7 Motm by a distance

Mitchell 3 The fact is, he doesn't look like scoring. Inability to hold the ball up led to a Coalville goal

I am so depressed. Thought we were due a good FA Cup run. Only automatic promotion will do

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Days Won:  54

I’ve slept on my ratings so I’m slightly more chilled this morning!

Young 5.5 – Not much to do, but conceded three, could he have organised the defence a bit better?

Brindley 5 – At fault for the first goal, one crucial interception to stop a dangerous counter.

Rawlinson 4.5 – Given the armband, needed two of the rubber ones at times as he was all at sea with some of his passing and awareness.

Mahovo 5 – Big moment for him but not one to remember, okay on the ball but caught out a few times.

Taylor 5.5 – Some of his wingplay was good, some not so good. Didn’t really get into the positions Chicksen has been of late.

Adebayo-Rowling 6 – Provided us with the best chances with some dangerous crosses.

Francis 4 – I hoped after his good pre-season this would be his season. Agree he looked sluggish and dawdled on the ball a lot.

Bajrami 6 – Decent, some sloppiness on the ball but generally held it together in midfield.

Castro 3.5 – For a guy with his size and skill he should’ve been dominating the midfield and driving our attacks. Did neither.

Austin 7 – Deserved MotM, lively, pressed the opposition and tried to haul us forward.

Mitchell 4.5 – Didn’t get much help but should’ve had more of an impact, touch not great at times.

Subs:

Palmer 6 – Provided his usual qualities on and off the ball.

Rodrigues 5.5 – Didn’t really impact the game but he’d have scored that header last season, just not going for him in front of goal.

Langstaff n/a – Barely got a touch, needed better balls and more time on the pitch.

Not a day to remember at all, but it will stick in my memory much like the Salford FA Cup game. Too many changes did it for us, we played it like it was pre-season game.

• Like 1