Manchester City.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,487
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

So Manchester City have won the Premier League for the fourth consecutive year.

No other Club has ever done that in the history of the football league. 

Their domination of the PL is represented by them finishing 31 points ahead of the team who finished seventh.

Does Manchester City deserve respect for winning four titles in a row or is there an elephant in the room like their 115 charges waiting to be judged on & that saga seems to be going on forever & ever?

Should Manchester City be stripped of all or some of those titles if found guilty of breaching FFP rules, or should they be docked points and fined or a combination of all three?

It is obvious that their dominance of the PL will continue well into the future with the money their owners have, & the money that the Club can generate.

Will Manchester City ever be punished if found guilty of some or all of the 115 charges?

I am beginning to have my doubts. I think the most they will get will be a fine or maybe a twenty or thirty point deduction at most.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Man City are gonna get away with it. Politics shouldn't be a factor in football. 

Would it have been possible to achieve without the things they're being charged with? Maybe not but even with the charges they still have to go out there week in week out and perform. What Pep and this group of players have done is a great achievement. 

Supporter+

I don't think it is a great achievement what Man City have done.

The gulf is so great between them and the team that finished even in 7th place (31 points) never mind the other 14 PL clubs, that there is a massive chance that they will go on winning it just like Celtic in Scotland & Bayern Munich do in Germany all due to money.

Unless there are changes made to the FFP rules that equalise the PL somewhat, the gap between the big six & the rest will continue to grow and it will eventually destroy the game as we knew it.

And as far as best Managers go Guardiola is no where near the best.There are many more deserving above him, Nicholson, Shankly, Clough, Robson & Ferguson to name a few.

I'd put Jimmy Sirrel above him for what Jimmy achieved too, taking a club from the fourth Division to the first, & building a team from scratch, & rebuilding in every division to get from the bottom to the top, and all done on a shoestring budget.

Supporter+

So Manchester United beat Manchester City in the FA Cup final today..United qualify for the Europa League.

All of the big six are back in Europe. They have all got what they want once again.

Multiple millions of pounds will be earned by the big six next season, while the rest can only dream.

Congratulations to Aston Villa for joining them. Good for them.