Want To Buy A Football Club?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  17

Well not the whole Club just a piece of it. That's what American Soccer  Side Orange County Soccer Club are offering to people across the World a chance to become part Owner of a Second Division Football Club.

This Opportunity came to light when I watched a Football Fan You tube Channel I Follow called Stuntpeg. It gives you an insight into how American "Soccer Is Run" and how MLS doesn't allow Promotion and Relegation. Orange County won the Second Division Championship in 2021 but weren't allowed into the MLS it also tells of how LA  Galaxy tried to throw them out of their Stadium, it really is interesting and an eye opener if your an English Football Fan. Please give it a Look and Comment My Fellow PON Members. Yes there's some strange things within the Video, but it does cast a light on " American Soccer"

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i would pass, because football swallows football and it would probably ruin my love for the sport. if i had the money, i would invest in notts, but i would never want to own our club or be a part of the board. i much prefer just being a regular fan. :)

interesting though, i wonder how it will work and what happens when they need more money.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Don't they have a similar thing here when the fans buy a little part of their club when it has gone bust?

I wonder why no ones petitioning Elon Musk to buy a club over here such as my second club I watch out for, Basford United. 

With his wealth they could become a Premier League Club in nine years. Or on second thoughts it's not a good idea.