Notts County vs MK Dons

Chris

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Days Won:  17

i think we deserved a point at least, so when the ref didn't give us a penalty at the end, just made me think he'd had a bet on at the bookies for M K franchise to beat us 1-0. Was good to see you too, Tony.  

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

The ref was outstanding on Fri. Can't recall a stoppage or the physio/trainer coming on either. Very impressive display from the officials all round.

Most decisions were spot on. No penalty, Thommo fell over and they spotted that the keeper didn't touch the shot from Smith (who turned away knowing it was a gk).

Archived