my members of the month

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

This is just a little thing I want to introduce not everyone may not agree with it but oh well I want to make my own members of my month people.

My 2 members of this month are TonyHeatley and SuperRam both top people good laughs with them both and even some good football discussions

Any ways just want to say to everyone thank you for making me Welcome in the short while I have been here who knows you could be the next ones in my list 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Why thank you young man (even though you can't spell my name). :biggrin:

By the way if you want to notify people you have mentioned them put a @ in front of their name like this @[member="Notts26"]

I think you have been like a breath of fresh air to this place so well done on your contributions.

Why thank you young man (even though you can't spell my name). :biggrin:

By the way if you want to notify people you have mentioned them put a @ in front of their name like this @[member="Notts26"]

I think you have been like a breath of fresh air to this place so well done on your contributions.

@[member="tonyhateley"] like that 😁🏆🏆🏆⚽️⚽️⚽️ thank you.

You and Super_ram are my favs so far both get my vote especially @[member="super_ram"] cause he makes me laugh about forest 👍🏻👍🏻

@[member="tonyhateley"] your a good un to except when you're trying to scratch my car paintwork☺️☺️

Supporter+

@[member="super_ram"] is a good old stick, he used to come on here loads and @[member="GrannyPie"] but they only make fleeting appearances now sadly. I miss my old sparring partners.

I feel like I'm the only grumpy old git on here now. :joker:

@[member="super_ram"] is a good old stick, he used to come on here loads and @[member="GrannyPie"] but they only make fleeting appearances now sadly. I miss my old sparring partners.

@[member="tonyhateley"] you ain't a grumpy git I think you're hilarious but in a good banter way you're like the wise head

@[member="super_ram"] he gets my respect for just hating wolves which I hate them just as much

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

This is just a little thing I want to introduce not everyone may not agree with it but oh well I want to make my own members of my month people.

My 2 members of this month are TonyHeatley and SuperRam both top people good laughs with them both and even some good football discussions

Any ways just want to say to everyone thank you for making me Welcome in the short while I have been here who knows you could be the next ones in my list

I can't argue with your choice of TonyHeatley,sorry tonyhateley but I haven't contributed much since our holidays,must get my finger out.

@[member="tonyhateley"] like that ⚽⚽⚽ thank you.

You and Super_ram are my favs so far both get my vote especially @[member="super_ram"] cause he makes me laugh about forest

@[member="tonyhateley"] your a good un to except when you're trying to scratch my car paintwork☺☺

Glad I make you laugh @[member="Notts26"] but that lot can't win even when I want them to.

Yes @[member="tonyhateley"],the bug that some of our group picked up on holiday left me feeling a bit apathetic.I'll try and join in a bit more again.If you need to find me just go to the prediction league. :devil:

I can't argue with your choice of TonyHeatley,sorry tonyhateley but I haven't contributed much since our holidays,must get my finger out.

Glad I make you laugh @[member="Notts26"] but that lot can't win even when I want them to.
Yes @[member="tonyhateley"],the bug that some of our group picked up on holiday left me feeling a bit apathetic.I'll try and join in a bit more again.If you need to find me just go to the prediction league. :devil:

@[member="tonyhateley"] and @[member="super_ram"] Classic you two are top quality keep ya banter up 👍🏻👍🏻 you can find me in the prediction league to il be climbing that table now

Supporter+

May I remind you of this @[member="super_ram"], it's still appropriate.

http://youtu.be/n-YdkpA3lGY

May I remind you of this @[member="super_ram"], it's still appropriate.

http://youtu.be/n-YdkpA3lGY

that's class 😁😁that scarf style @[member="tonyhateley"] he is a hooligan ☺️☺️

Archived