Filip Valencic and Genaro Snijders

wroughty

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

It continues to confuse me how Valencic and Snijders remain in the reserve team. Both are very talented players and should be starting on either wing with Burke in the number 10 role. I've seen Valencic in both the league games he's played and most of the pre-season games too and he's a good player. Pace, trickery and according to Olimpija fans strength and a powerful shot to go with it. He scored a cracker in the reserve team the other day and he deserves to at least make the bench. As for Snijders, he's shown his talent in the first team: pace, good crossing and the ability to shoot from long range. He should be in the starting XI every game without a doubt because McLeod would get a lot more service in his presence. Anyone think they know why they've not been getting a kick lately?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Valencic is a branston signing the fallout they had he will never get a game in a Notts shirt.

Snidjers he clearly doesn't like him he was doing good scoring goals to but something has gone off with em I don't see why Snidjers isn't better then Campbell or Burke.

he's better then Barmby to

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

@[member="Notts26"] Valencic was definitely a Branston signing, I agree with you on that but I don't Moniz would be so childish as to not play him because Branston scouted him.. Snijders is our best RW. He's in a different league to Barmby but Barmby has been at LB for us which I can't understand either... Stick Sheehan LB and have Edwards and Amevor in the middle imo

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

na keep Sheehan at CB he has been immense lately an was top class yesterday bring back Adams play him at LB as he as done alright at Mansfield.

Snidjers can play RW or LW he'd be better on left as well with his pace an can either go on the outside of cut in with his right foot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hold on a moment I gota hallenge you on this a winning formula?  Stead is playing on the wing and looking knackerd.

Campbell is average at best can't cross and can't shoot De Silva is a player who worries about his hair cream .

Jenner is a **** who kicks balls at away fans heads .

Campbell goals1 Jenner goals 0 De Silva goals 0  Burke goals 3 Snidjers 2 oh and he can cross oh did I mention Snidjers hasn't played since Accrington at home.

But guess this players above him who can't cross and score are miles better I'm just going on what I see every Saturday .

Archived