Should Moniz Stay or Go? Poll

AmericanPie

Should Moniz Stay or Go?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ricardo Moniz should be sacked?

• Yes
    • If things do not improve by the new year
    • Its just a typical Notts meltdown
    • No, he needs time

Guest gtownjohnno

I could guess those were the 3 but no confirmation from county perhaps ive missed it.Obviously no 1 from wycombe has been called up as they have a friendly friday night....whats going on????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

I could guess those were the 3 but no confirmation from county perhaps ive missed it.Obviously no 1 from wycombe has been called up as they have a friendly friday night....whats going on????

We're the ones who cancelled not Wycombe I'd imagine it's due to those 3 and Wycombe have probaly arranged a friendly as this was announced a while back.

Not sure why we have cancelled tho as we have the replacements and if others win we drop further down

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

@[member="Notts26"] huge contradiction in saying about being lucky when you previously stated that we average the most shots per game? If anything it's unlucky really and Moniz can't help his strikers being unable to finish. We can't blame him for most of our losses but Salford and Oxford were atrocious and both his fault imo, give him until the end of the season and then see where his future lies

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

@[member="Notts26"] huge contradiction in saying about being lucky when you previously stated that we average the most shots per game? If anything it's unlucky really and Moniz can't help his strikers being unable to finish. We can't blame him for most of our losses but Salford and Oxford were atrocious and both his fault imo, give him until the end of the season and then see where his future lies

Just because we average a lot of shots doesn't mean there clear cut does it ? I could have 40 shots in a game from say 25-30 yards there not clear chances are they.

teams have come here like Accrington and had 2 shots and got a point there is a difference if we're averaging say 10 shots a game and getting 1-2 goal.

All that tells me is someone ain't doing there job in shooting coaching

Okay so let's say you're right yea so let's say it's the players fault.

So is it Jon steads fault he's on the wing defending ?

Is it Izale Mcleods fault when he's told to drift out wide aswell?

Also is it Izales fault when we boot the ball to him upfront on his own and when he gets pissed that's his fault to cause its the players fault ain't it ?

And I suppose it's not the idiot who players stead as a winger Barmby as a left back or the idiot that instructed hoof all at Salford can't be moniz fault.

Or how about the time we need a fresh pair of legs to bring some energy and bite to the midfield and we bring Julian Jenner on who's knackerd already that must not be his fault either.

I think moniz is to blame for this as much as anyone I hate to argue against you but he's the skills coach apparently

@[member="Notts26"] Izale got put out wide for half a game then got moved up top for the second half, but as for Stead I don't think he should be in the team at all let alone on the wing, but either Campbell or Burke usually take that spot anyway. Izale has lived off lofted through balls for the past 5 seasons now so why is he not performing consistently when we give him that service? I think really that despite the childish attitude that Moniz can sometimes have we have played nice football and been unlucky with results. If he gets sacked we'll likely appoint some masochist who puts together a hard-working but talentless team like usual. We've attracted many good players through Moniz's coaching reputation and I think that if we are to look in the future we would need Moniz to be here to nurture our wide variety of promising young talent so I say keep and hope we can get more luck

@[member="Notts26"] Izale got put out wide for half a game then got moved up top for the second half, but as for Stead I don't think he should be in the team at all let alone on the wing, but either Campbell or Burke usually take that spot anyway. Izale has lived off lofted through balls for the past 5 seasons now so why is he not performing consistently when we give him that service? I think really that despite the childish attitude that Moniz can sometimes have we have played nice football and been unlucky with results. If he gets sacked we'll likely appoint some masochist who puts together a hard-working but talentless team like usual. We've attracted many good players through Moniz's coaching reputation and I think that if we are to look in the future we would need Moniz to be here to nurture our wide variety of promising young talent so I say keep and hope we can get more luck

What Izale has shown was against Luton u give him the ball on the floor in space an he runs at defenders and they don't like it he took Luton apart Campbell is quick can't cross or shoot no disrespect Snidjers is a far better option and just as young De Silva from what I saw.

Is a a lightweight

@[member="Notts26"] thing with Campbell is that if he had good end product he wouldn't be playing in L2. I personally would start Valenic on the right and Genaro on the left for them both to cut in and shoot with Burke in the number 10 role, I think his choice of wingers isn't the best but all our wingers are good players and unfortunately Jenner hasn't shown his talent too often. Unlike most I can see something in Jenner but he needs to show what he's capable of in his sub appearances otherwise there's no choice but to show him the door

but he has talented players now Curtis Snidjers Valencic Spencer and there not even getting a look in smith is holding up Curtis and he shouldn't be as he's not as good as Curtis Snidjers is better then Campbell.

and if you play hoof ball to a striker with pace it makes more sense to hoof it so he can chase on it not like Salford just boot it in air so it hangs before dropping Izale has no chance winning a header.

From what I've seen of him he is clearly a player that plays on the last man and wants it either on the ground Thro gaps or over the top into a space not in the air for a hour.

He has that Murray play they want it on the floor in space were they can get a run at the CB that's my opinion

@[member="Notts26"] Salford was a blip so I wouldn't formulate any thoughts from that game, generally McLeod gets good service bar a couple of games. He's inconsistent unfortunately but Murray's return will get him on his toes every game as they are similar players who will be battling it out for a starting place. As for my thoughts on Jimmy, look on the thread I made.

I would rather have McLeod and Murray up top as a partnership as I think they would terrorise defences with Stanley in a higher postion maybe the no10 to control the game with Curtis in there who has energy and will defend to

I'd rather have a 4-2-3-1 formation - effective at any level against every playstyle and is flexible with tactics. Aborah and Thompson sitting in front of the back 4 would be great with Snijders, Valencic and Burke just in front of them and then Murray up top

Archived