MAGNETS Links

Modern Notts Fan πŸ”₯

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Just to let everyone know I will be now doing the Magnets Links players /coaches/Managers threads.

Β 

My aim is to get as many people taking part and showing meΒ you're football knowledge I hope you all join in and enjoy it it will be up and running nice and early on Friday night.

So please everyone join in and let's bring it back to life πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,518
  • Days Won:  9

Friday night may be a little late to get replies to it.

also I'm going to add a little twist to it like add some interesting facts about our opponents about the place and maybe some history

try diffrent things make it a little bit more of a interesting read for you all.

So every opponent we face I will research the place the club and find some key facts only if people are intrested I just like to add a unique flavour on things.

As you learn something new each dayΒ 

Β 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,296
  • Days Won:  69

Really looking forward to this @Notts26 and it gives you a chance to redeem yourself after your effort this week in the prediction league:super::sheep:

haha @super_ramΒ sorry mate I just feel Brighton are better plus Lua Lua is a class forward it will be very close I can gaurentee that.

And good glad you're looking forward to it I want as many people as possible to join in and have a good laugh ⚽️⚽️⚽️ 

Β 

Archived