Notts TV Interviews!

Turkey_Twizzler

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I'm not sure if many people have seen them but Notts TV did exclusive interviews with both loach and Fullerton, I'm not sure if this is a regular thing but I've never seen them before so I thought I would share!

http://nottstv.com/programmes/news/?videoId=4807367134001

Notts TV also do 'fanzone' and 'prozone' on where they discuss the ones over the Trent, us and the ones down the road, Charlie/ian Mcpartland (I'm not sure which people call him or why) is also on there, I don't normally watch notts TV so I'm not too sure how many other notts fans do but sometimes there is some decent stuff on there!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I quite liked both the 'fanzone' and 'prozone' but must admit I have a tendency of getting bored now.

I'll check the videos after the match, I suppose this is why Magpie Player subscribers are complaining? I noticed comments about the MP one's having been edited. Along with some fans who are unhappy with paying money for the same interviews which are aired elsewhere for free.

On a more serious note, NottsTV should fix their wordpress site.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

Impressed with Loach....nice guy, down-to-earth.....and quite a funny chap.......loved the impression of Moniz, he had the interviewers in hysterics.

JF says the same old stuff every week...."working hard....focus....try to score......blah blah blah".......why does he try to turn questions around, back to the interviewer?

Example...."are you looking to change anything after last weeks disappointing performance?"........JF response..."in what way?".....then says the same thing 4 or 5 times...."yes, we are trying to win games!!"........no **** Sherlock.....football genius?

Archived