NottsAde tweet... clubs need soul and a plan that fans feel a part of

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Clubs don't need instant success they need Soul and a deliverable long term plan that fans can feel part of ...

Maybe the last few months of this year, the latter has not been the case. I too felt so disenfranchised from my team...or maybe it felt it wasn't my team, in my name..... Now looking forward to Portsmouth with renewed hope, for just not now but for the future too COYP

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @TheCalFoster

@Piethagoram agree with you entirely, we have a manager we can get behind, the club feels like our club again, I feel excited to go to games again, I feel excited to think about the team, now all we need is Cooper to hit the points total and we can look forward to next season! 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Fans just don't want to see their team going backwards, now some may not like these words but the general census is that its happening.

If you look at the pitch, performances have been woeful under Fullarton and the off the field matters haven't been good either.

I would just like to see a return to League One, where we don't have to be chasing playoffs etc but being comfortable in that league would be nice.

I'm not a person who believes we should win every or most match(es) but giving it a go is always positive. The club doesn't feel the same to me as it did prior to winning League Two back in 09/10 and that's a shame.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@notts-joe I would say Notts have under achieved given the momentum we once had. Financially we should have used our stronger financial position to be able to be above the likes of Burton Bury Rochdale Crewe etc... Why are we where we are...well scouting  / player recruitment is a vital part of the jig saw. Obviously those clubs have sourced better players than us. It's not the Trews fault, they have been let down by successive managers and their scouts. 

We still need to broaden our appeal and I thought Ricardo's gun ho brand of football was the right philosophy to bring back the wavering support, to see some entertainment. 

Roll on Friday COYP

Archived