Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,782
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Loach - 5 - Some really good saves. Kicking woeful and makes you nervous when he does come for balls in the box, which he should do more often.

Hewitt - 1 - Whoever told this lad he was a defender needs a good slap. Maybe it's just me, but I thought one of a fullback's primary jobs were to stop balls coming in from wide, he failed to this until deep into the second half, diabolical. Not even an attempt to close his man down, gave them a good 10 meters to swing a good ball in. Someone  needs to work on his positioning, I suggest positioning him as far away from ML as possible. 

Duffy - 1 - How he ever played in L1 is beyond me. I'm struggling to see a conference footballer in there. Didn't win one header all game. More to the point, most of the time he even failed to put the opposition striker under pressure, leaving them to pick their spot. Same positioning advice as Hewitt.

Laing - 1 - Didn't notice his uselessness as much as Duffy, but couldn't rate him higher than 1.

Dickinson - 1 - Jesus wept. Can't defend, can't attack. Not only slow physically, but you can literally hear the cogs turning when he's in possession of the ball. Waste of space.

Rodman - 1 - Pathetic excuse for a footballer. Pulls out of challenges, offers nothing defensively nor going forward. O'Connor was screaming at him on more than one occasion, and rightly so.

O'Connor - 4 - At least tried, made some mistakes, but a lot better than the rest.

Thompson - 6 - Doesn't always do the right thing, but will give you 500% and there is some quality there. Made a mistake for their 2nd goal, let their man slip down the line, and pretty much any cross into a box defended by the 4 muppets listed above will end in a goal. 

Milsom - 3.5 - Tried, nothing magical, average player.

Stead - 6 - Literally carries the team. Needs to score 4 a game to be on the winning side with our defence.

Forte - 4.5 - No service (obviously) but tried to create.

Hollis - 3 - Didn't see the 3rd goal, but he won a header, which Duffy never did, so on that basis alone, gets a 3.
Campbell - N/A
Oliver - 2 - The balls pumped up to him were useless, but he was like a flying donkey trying to get to them.

Archived