The Joys Of Football

medievalmickey

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

Having played well against you on Friday we plumbed the depths last night and were soundly beaten by Walsall. We played much worse than you did last week.

Yaser Kasim (15) made more mistakes in the first fifteen minutes than he had in all previous home matches and Massimo Luongo (4) tried to emulate him. Wes Foderingham (1) and Nile Ranger (9) were the only players to gain any credit.

Walsall "did their homework" but quite frankly you would have got something last night.

Sorry to see you lost against The Gills: I hope things turn round for you soon.

I believe an Italian manager may be looking for a new club so watch what you wish for.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • đť•Ź:  twitter fmcj10

I'd still swop to be you, I'd even exchange with our Shrewsbury friends! At least I am talking table wise....

They didn't seem to have a great season ahead of them but if there's one thing they know, it's how to fight. I wouldn't worry about one off day, I'd be thankful for a bit of realism at times and you know in this league it's dog eat dog sometimes.

You'll use a word once favoured by myself 'bounce back ability'. You'll have better days, where as I always have faith in a silver lining at Notts. I just think something's ran it's course and now down to the players, manager and coaches to show the fans the way. How many games we've lost is just silly! Especially when the majority is a case of being hurt by woeful defending and a lack of marking.

We know we can do better! Wolves is the perfect examples, nobody can say they didn't want it. They liked being the favourites and their fans, wow.. Never seen anyone's fans take it so seriously early on.

You win tomorrow, mark my words!

Ps. Soften 'em up for us ;)

Archived