Wolves

fergio79

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

Hi guys....I am not exactly new here but it has been a while I have not been visiting....

I am a Juve fan and I will be at Meadow Lane this Saturday for the match against the Wolves.

Any chance to meet one of you for a beer after the end? Hopefully to celebrate...

See you there...Giorgio

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Hi guys....I am not exactly new here but it has been a while I have not been visiting....

I am a Juve fan and I will be at Meadow Lane this Saturday for the match against the Wolves.

Any chance to meet one of you for a beer after the end? Hopefully to celebrate...

See you there...Giorgio

I recall you - It's nice to see you on here again. You attended an away game last time/asked a few questions about it if I recall correctly. There's currently talks of a post match drink, so you would be welcome to join us. If you was able to meet before the game, I could introduce you to some very nice fans and the core of the home/away support.

Which stand are planning to sit in Giorgio?

Hopefully we will have something to celebrate but I warn you, it may not be pretty. COME ON NOTTS! :D

Well nice....you are right, I came to Bournemouth last April and it wasn't really a good game even if it was irrelevant for the ladder.

We will be arriving at Nottingham in the morning, and we haven't planned anything so far...so we can also introduce before the match. We have found tickets in the main stand....we will be leaving back for London at 7.30 pm, so we'll have also time later.

Sure will be fun to know some of you guys.....most important thing of the celebration is to hold it. :thumbsup:

I'm sure we can celebrate or even drown our sorrows. I'll mention this two a couple of others and arrange things further with you, we're pretty lucky that the Navi (5 mins from the ground) and the MLSB (official clubs bar) is of good standards. It will be nice to meet more of the community, especially a Juve fan. I spent a few days last season with the Italian Magpies, was a great occasion.

Hope you bring us some luck. :)

Hope so as well.....drop me an e-mail at [email protected], I will send you my cell number so we can communicate better (beter not to post it on the wall!)

SSee you on Saturday

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Blimey, duty calls for me, so I will not be attending the lane. But all have a good day.

Hope so as well.....drop me an e-mail at [email protected], I will send you my cell number so we can communicate better (beter not to post it on the wall!)

SSee you on Saturday

I sent you an e-mail, see you tomorrow.

Archived