Mad Site!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Not that i'm really bothered (Actually, i'm ecxtatic), but just thought i'd ask anyway. Has anyone seen any post's on that board since the 20th.

WHat an opportunity for PON to take off, and I can see it already with the amount of Welcomes lol

Keep up the Great work

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Not that i'm really bothered (Actually, i'm ecxtatic), but just thought i'd ask anyway. Has anyone seen any post's on that board since the 20th.

WHat an opportunity for PON to take off, and I can see it already with the amount of Welcomes lol

Keep up the Great work

That's why I'm here. So many annoying things about that website. My ad-blocker would always go mental, posts disappearing inexplicably, rubbish mobile version (and I'm very impressed by PoN's mobile view)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's nice to see our community growing, I'll always use this word - I do strongly believe that those who enjoy a site make it what it is or becomes in the future (I'm really not just saying this). Knowing the people like and see the site for what I hoped it would be, it's very rewarding.

With regards to our mobile version, I'm currently working on some improvements here.

Just getting more functioning, as the standard skin came with a basic view. It didn't show who was online etc, though I want to move the articles to the top or hide the blocks competely, stick to using them on the main site where it is simplier.

Archived