Super Ram Might Love This One....league Goals In 2013

Harrys_Mummy

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

During 2013 The Rams scored 76 goals in 44 league games. That's an average of 1.73 goals per match!!!

post-33-0-48128000-1388702992_thumb.jpg

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

That's fantastic! Worry over hey Super? I really think if Derby made a few shrewd signings they'll really be able to push on. Not that it seems to be stopping them so far!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

So far this season we've scored 48 goals at an average of 2 goals per game.Unfortunately we've conceded 30 goals at an average of 1.25 goals per game.As I've said before it's the defence that worries me.I still think 10th- 3rd is a realistic target for this season.Wigan were a perfect example of teams stopping us playing.It's not so much a problem away from home but at home teams are just coming and trying to frustrate.I am happy with the way the seasons going for us though.Thanks Daughter-in-law. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

just proves maybe we was all wrong saying clough shouldnt go cozso far its been proven 2 bethe right choice if erby dont go up thisseason tho they will struggle2 keep the likes of hughes and bryson.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

just proves maybe we was all wrong saying clough shouldnt go cozso far its been proven 2 bethe right choice if erby dont go up thisseason tho they will struggle2 keep the likes of hughes and bryson.

I just wonder how Clough could have gone if he was given a little more backing, I hear the board wasn't fully supportive of his ideas and in principle they're what is making McClaren seem like the saviour.

At least he's the first one admit Nigel did well putting the squad together.

Archived