Anyone on PoN going to Neil Warnock's evening?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

@Piethagoram Disappointing  Evening then? Reading your post  you'd think with Neil being in Nottingham he would have gone into his time at  the Lane in Great Detail or am I just assuming stuff? I can't see anymore of your post because I'm Not On X. So more details on PON would be appreciated if you have the time to do so?

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have seen friends on Facebook speak of it, including sharing pictures, but I don't know much about the event itself. I wished I had known ahead of time, I can imagine Notts wasn't the biggest focus despite being in Nottingham, but his career has been very interesting.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Well the the Crowd seemed to Enjoy it from watching this snippet. I still think he'd have been a Good appointment as Director of Football at Notts.

Thanks for the Upload @Piethagoram.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,487
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I'm so glad for what Neil did for Notts during his tenure here and he will always be a Notts legend, but time has moved on and bringing him back to Notts now would be a backward step in my opinion.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

On #Notts, replayed videos on stage of Play Off finals and talked a bit about them.

Video of Council House reception too... see what we missed on our recent promotion

Talked of Scarborough pre season trip... Drapes and Tommy complaining that despite being picked for England U21, they were given the room with bunk beds

Also video shown of FA Cup QF at White Hart Lane. It contained crystal clear view of Gazza's elbow on Harding. Warnock said he was ****ing annoyed, it was a straight red but then talked about refs seemingly protecting the big clubs

On first meeting Pavis, they knew on both sides, they wanted each other... Pavis would come along on scouting trips... like watching Dean Thomas at Northampton.

On other clubs, I hadn't realised Warnock was at Burton Albion with the likes of F*rest old boys Ian Storey Moore, Sammy Chapman, Paul Winfield?

Derbyshire Telegraph had rung up Warnock for comments on his release from Chesterfield as a player. The unfortunate part, was that Chesterfield hadnt yet told him!

What was obvious, he relied on good coaches, never seemed to take a coaching session... he would wander around and then just pull players aside to tell them...what you have just done in training, do that on Saturday! Warnock admitted he was all about man management.

In audience were Ben Robinson, now former owner of Burton Albion. Ian Storey Moore too.

• Like 1