Prediction League Round 4

weymouthPIE

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Funny you should say that, I am in bed as I type this it's early morning and I glanced across at the bedside table and guess what? There's a tube of deep heat on there. :biggrin:

Your secrets out now!!!!! ha ha

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Your secrets out now!!!!! ha ha

I used to be ball boy regularly at the Lane during the late 70's and 80's. I can recall most of the players I chatted with, but by far the most resounding memory is the Deep Heat smell every single game from the changing room. Bloody smell will haunt me for the rest of my natural!

I used to be ball boy regularly at the Lane during the late 70's and 80's. I can recall most of the players I chatted with, but by far the most resounding memory is the Deep Heat smell every single game from the changing room. Bloody smell will haunt me for the rest of my natural!

Lets hope we never arrange a PoN 5 a side game, you'll be leaving in a straight jacket... ha ha

Are you sure it wasn't the lovely menthol & wintergreen, it was good at warming your legs but if it hit the knackers, well the best description would be a total system reset!!!... ha ha

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Lets hope we never arrange a PoN 5 a side game, you'll be leaving in a straight jacket... ha ha

Are you sure it wasn't the lovely menthol & wintergreen, it was good at warming your legs but if it hit the knackers, well the best description would be a total system reset!!!... ha ha

Whatever it was it was rough. Iain McCulloch walking past smelling disgusting was rough on a young lad!!!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  62
  • Days Won:  2

ugh I'm in my busy season and forget, but trust me, all the scores. I would have predicted! 100 percent. I'll be taking those points now. Thank You Very Much. ;)

ugh I'm in my busy season and forget, but trust me, all the scores. I would have predicted! 100 percent. I'll be taking those points now. Thank You Very Much. ;)

Have you been busy borrowing @super_ram & @tonyhateley deep heat????  ha ha

Archived