Negativity?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I keep reading cryptic messages on facebook and twitter about negativity towards this site, what's all that about?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Not sure you mean with regards to Twitter.

Every site receives some form of it, It's not aimed at being cryptic and that's not my intention. Just a few disappointing brick walls we've faced as of lately but as any message I've written we're focused on being positive. The message on facebook was to answer a couple of E-Mails I've had with regards to content, it's no big deal.

We will keep bringing you news, provide somewhere fun and friendly despite having set backs (at times). Please be assured that Pride of Nottingham wants the best for the fans and so our standards in which we have reached will continue to be raised above those of what we set. Any help would be appreciate with promoting the site, your continued support is always gratefully appreciated.

This is simply answering people who was concerned about not seeing our match reports. I felt like we had let a few people down by not getting them up but it's just made me more determined to find a couple more writers. We're in early stages Tony, as I said it's nothing major but the support strongly out weighs any negatives making this place grow as my focus is always on improvements.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Thanks joe, there were a couple of things where you mentioned negativity and i just wondered if people were giving you a hard time because I think this site is great and you do a good job trying to promote it.

Keep up the good work.

Archived