• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Game's on now! Hope it's a good one!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,003
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't watch it mate, I've been in bed all day dying and I'm afraid I'm the typical guy when it comes to 'Man Flue' if not a little worse, though I didn't have the energy to do much at all, not even eaten yet!

Shame really, I was looking forward to spending time writing and working on PoN. (never make plans)

I read WeymouthPie's status on Facebook, he revealed the score and typical fashion gave an inspiring account of what he'd like to happen. I'm not a big rugby fan, though this is the time I would watch when I was at my parents but with children you struggle to find time to watch your programs as it is and well I wouldn't of been much use doing so either. I need taking to the scrapyard! Any officers? :)

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Italy lost. Darn! :( Good news for virtually everyone else on the forum though (except possibly Italian Magpies and a couple of other Italian supporters!)! Ah I know the feeling, I've been on/off with being a bit iffy, the weather doesn't help either, we're in March for crying out loud and we're still in the minus!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,003
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Italy lost. Darn! :( Good news for virtually everyone else on the forum though (except possibly Italian Magpies and a couple of other Italian supporters!)! Ah I know the feeling, I've been on/off with being a bit iffy, the weather doesn't help either, we're in March for crying out loud and we're still in the minus!

No it doesn't mate, though the person I am I wanted to stand in the snow earlier (especially when it was like a blizzard)

Sounded like a good game, shame I missed it.

Archived