we could be close to the bottom of don't win tomorrow

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

just had a look at some of results so far orient 1 Crawley 3 Luton 0 York 1 daggers 2 Yeovil 0 teams below us are all starting to win games if we lose Sunday God help moniz cause that table will look embrassing

if we don't win tomrrow an struggle against Yeovil an others pick up we could easily be 19th and won't look good on the money we have spent Mansfield 4th I'm sorry but that's a joke

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

We need to get back to playing better organised consistent football, not what we've been playing the past few years.

we got lucky if Stevenage would of won today also just pointing this out if Yeovil beat us Saturday we could be joint 20th half way thro October just a reality check for moniz and trew to actually think right now I have to make a choice

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

One of the biggest issues for me is that we are extremely quick and dynamic in every area other than centre forward and central defence, Mcloed doesn't do enough and is fecking useless when asked to do certain jobs, he looks like he has never played the game before

cause moniz doesn't use McLeod proplerly look at McLeod he's always played of someone he's the guy that you say to spencer hey you play McLeod plays off you 451 is not the way to go or 433 cause for 433 you need to lightning left forward and right forwards who are going to score goals Campbell is good but not a goal machine say what you will but it's true Burke is lazy at times an selfish and how he managed to hit the post from so close is beyond me

Archived