We're Doomed

Riverleeno

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

Don't panic not Notts!

If you're a fan of Dad's Army you probably saw this 'We're Doomed: The Dad's Army Story' last night on BBC2. I recommend it on catch up if you didn't see it. Funny, and also moving I thought in places.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I saw a glimpse of this in a trailer and partially within an interview. It's amazing to think how closely the actors resemble the original cast!

A few years back, I told @super_ram that they planned to remake it after seeing it mentioned within an article. I'm not sure what happened to those plans, as I do remember hearing that it may be a feature film instead but nothing afterwards. Anyway, I was told that forming a cast would be very hard! (Super is a big fan of the original TV show and we all enjoy watching) but credit goes to whoever sorted them out.

The cast of 'Don't Panic'...
A-new-still-from-the-upcoming-Dad-s-Army

Original cast...
Ds-A-at-G.jpg

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Yes @GrannyPie and me usually watch the repeats most Saturdays.Must watch on catch up!

Archived