Short List down to three

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We'll see, I'm not getting caught up within the tide of this because we all know it could turn out to be some different.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Wilder was the only candidate that looked good to me, if Powell was never really in the frame.

Why some of the alleged "shortlist" are so popular amazes me, Cooper - really? No, thanks. He's been fairly cr@p with pots of money available and a team full of higher League loan players. I just don't think he's good enough tbh.

Sheridan - decent enough record, maybe. However, he is an absolute tosser, of enormous proportions, several of his colleagues & players have had major disputes, usually resulting in some fracas or other. The bloke is an absolute idiot, full stop. I'd tolerate him because he has some pedigree & success on his cv but he wouldn't be my choice as a leader of men. Ask Stuart Pearce, Lee Hughes et al what they really think about him!

Hurst is the only one being mentioned that might actually spark some enthusiasm tbh. Would be happy enough if he's given a chance - far better credentials than Kiwomya and more suitable than Moniz for example.  If we end up with this nonentity from the Scum then gates will fall even further and we can start looking forward to another relegation battle, despite the bottom 3 looking like they are cut adrift already.

Archived