Ratings v Crawley

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Kevin Nolan - 0 - 4-4-2 was working, he should have learned from the Exeter game that 4-5-1 is not the right formation for our squad. I think this is where we lost the game.

Fitzsimons - 0 - He's a good 'keeper, but what was he thinking???  Huge fine needed. If we miss out on something by one point at the end of the season...

Hunt - 5 - Average

Duffy - 6 - Central defenders were too exposed by the absence of Yates and Hewitt in centre midfield. did what he could.

Brisley - 6 - See Duffy

Jones - 5 - a curate's egg of a performance. His pace got us out of jail a couple of times.

Noble - 3 - anonymous

Husin - 3 - where was he supposed to be playing?

Virtue-Thick - 0 - I know where he's on loan from, but he has to realise we don't play in red. Send him back now.

Grant - 6 - more involved than before, looked likely to score or create a goal.

Alessandra - 7 - my MOTM - involved all the time.

Stead - 5 - He's not a lone striker, but did OK in the circumstances, if we ignore the missed sitter. Good player when he has support.

Subs - 5 - brought on too late.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i think its unfair to rate fitzsimons a 0 due to a silly mistake. he played quite well before that.

rest i think is pretty spot on.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Interesting ratings, It sounded like Virtue and Fitsimons both played quite well before their sending's off.

Liam Noble needs to step forward, this 'he's unfit' won't wash. He's been pretty useless and only offers a little going forward. I want to see him driving us forward, carving open the opposition.

Kevin Nolan needs to go back to the drawing board and, revert to 4-4-2.

Archived