Ratings Swansea v Notts

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,813
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

based on a mean of 5...though it can be difficult to give ratings only seeing the match from behind the goal

Collin 3.5 Questionable of being exposed as not match fit? Some really excellent shots by Swansea but sometimes you expect your keeper to pull off some spectacular saves. I would have Fitzsimons back in immediately

Hunt 4 One stray pass early on, the Swans counter attacked and scored. Needed a cool head but many times in the second half, he kicked it anywhere when he should have demonstrated his experience and looked to hold on to possession

Duffy 4 Needed the captain to stand up and help organise. However the real blame was in midfield

Brisley 5 Thought he did well, a learning experience against a real mobile front line of Swansea

Dicko 3 Swansea targeted him for his lack of pace. Cruelly exposed on National TV

Virtue 2 A good examination of him without the ball. It was like playing with 10 men, no challenges, no man marking in midfield, just drifted aimlessly around as Swansea dicted and ran through us

Husin 6 Another moment of class with a slick finish. looks comfortable but missed Hewitt today.

Grant 4 One good shot bringing a good save. Scouts will note he doesnt work hard enough without the ball, goes AWOL for long periods

Hawkridge 4 Did show up his lack of pace with the ball but did try to protect Hunt. Tried to at least put in challenges

Alessandra 3.5 Needed to show some pace and ability to keep possession.

Stead 5 barely had a touch as Notts wasted what little possession we had.

Subs

Milsom 5 good to see him back but proved a training match towards fitness rather than any contribution to note

Forte 5 at least showed some willingness to chase

Smith 5 Left a mark on some Swansea players to remind them what a challenge is

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,813
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/notts-county-ratings-noor-husin-1177369

and reasonably fair ratings from The Post by Barry Cooper, not by Leigh for@Northants Pie

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,146
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'll have to dare myself to find and re-watch the full highlights. I suspect the ratings are being kind to Duffy, yet harsher on Collin. I've already had a feel message from fans telling me he needs to go. [emoji848]

Archived