Hardy out.

ivansneck

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,234
  • Days Won:  69

He's finding out that running a football club isn't as easy as he thought it would be.He listented to what fans wanted regarding the matchday experience and acted on this because he was in a position to make changes.On the field things progressed very well last season,probably better than he hoped.Almost all Notts fans were happy with close season signings and optimistic for this season but results and performances  didn't live up to expectations.Nolan was sacked,Kewell was a disaster and on top of all this AH gets banned from driving.All issues down to his decisions.Time for him to re-assess.He's probably feeling a bit sorry for himself knowing he's the one ultimately responsible  for everything that's gone wrong recently having got used to everything going right.I hope his latest decision puts a smile back on his face and on the faces of all Notts fans

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

15 hours ago, super_ram said:

AH gets banned from driving.All issues down to his decisions.Time for him to re-assess.He's probably feeling a bit sorry for himself knowing he's the one ultimately responsible  for everything that's gone wrong recently having got used to everything going right.I hope his latest decision puts a smile back on his face and on the faces of all Notts fans

This is it, things happen to us all where we start to reflect on things and decisions that have been made.

I hope Alan Hardy doesn't consider Neal Ardley has his last roll of the dice because he can be a good chairman, I just feel the silly stuff does more demand than he realises. I mean he's backed each manager, yet this blind faith could be a negative down the line. If the players wages which is reported £3m restricts Notts next season or puts us in danger of admin - then it's going to come and bite him.

He needs to be more wiser and just do the right thing.

Easier said then done but I do feel he might be on the verge of considering selling (if he finds someone interested in buying).

Archived