Hardy out.

ivansneck

No, I do feel the issues come from the board down but he's still learning. Provided he learns, invests and backs the managers that's all I care about.

Hardy has unfinished business, this next appointment I feel will define his tenure but we can't breed this toxicity. There needs to be a point where the focus falls on now.

I do think Hardy is a complete tool and I would never have a pint with the bloke. But he has invested and done some things with the club that we will never forget.

Also if he was to walk now we would only be a stones throw away from becoming AFC Notts County. We are in deep deep trouble if he walks but he has a lot at stake. Not a laughing matter for owners down in the lower leagues. 

i dont like or dislike hardy, i think he has the best interest for the club at heart.

there is a bit of a feeling hes clueless and was relying on other people to make the decisions. i dont think he can go it alone and the loss of key staff seems to be like a loss because they have been replaced by more clueless people. i still dont want him to go, i just hope he stays in the background now. use the official channels and think long and hard about every decision.

@liampie  good post that , he AH has invested heavily in trying to take Notts forward, and I would argue in many ways he has done that , on the football side of it alone mistakes have been made one could argue, the appointment of HK being the one for me , the next manager MUST have experience, personality and the ability to galvanise the club very quickly to get out this mess on the pitch , Hurst for me Mr Hardy 

I’m no Hardy fan I’ve made no secret of that simply because some his choices/decisions haven’t been best for the club the donga he sale for example the managers. 

But right now Is is him going wise I’ve wanted him gone and a few have said he has invested in the club and that’s the truth but if he goes we need to find a owner who can invest like him the amount every thing. 

I spoke to a notts fan thst made sense and said Alan needs a exspirenced mentor in football to pan out a way forward and help Alan appoint a new manager that will embody and embrace that. 

Alan can be a pain on Twitter rude to a few but he’s the first owner who as actually gave something to the club rather than debt. 

There are so many reasons to stay but so many for him to leave .. I guess at times be grateful for what we have 

he has to cut out the nonsense and stop arguing with fans, if he ignored people they would go away. banning them plays to their motives imo.

hes not a bad person but forgets how to treat others i feel.

i hope he stays off twitter or avoids notts stuff as much as possible, it just leads to issues.

It's embarrassing for me to see so many fans quick to want Alan Hardy out.

This is the first season he has struggled, previously he has done well and he must be feeling the pressure by now. I think some should cut him a bit of slack IMO. The fact fans tolerated more from Ray Trew who literally turned everything into a disaster after purchasing the club. I do realise that Hardy can come across as someone dislikable and annoying but I feel he deserves some slack.

It's actually that, a knee jerk reaction and fans have to draw a line.

On 24/11/2018 at 22:25, upthepies said:

If Hardy just stayed off Twitter or made his account private, his life as the chairman would be less judged and people might accept he's like everyone else. There are some people on Twitter who are a million times worse than him.

Is it possible to make some posts private and some not on twitter, because that would be a better option, but he'd still probably post the wrong things.

On 27/11/2018 at 19:39, cheeky~k8 said:

Is it possible to make some posts private and some not on twitter, because that would be a better option, but he'd still probably post the wrong things.

Only if he locks his account and trust those who follows him not to be **** on the network.

9 hours ago, upthepies said:

Only if he locks his account and trust those who follows him not to be **** on the network.

Oh ok, not that simple then unlike on facebook(even then you have to trust people to not pass it on). I'm not on twitter so i didn't know.

He's starting to act like Ray Trew did, distancing himself from the club and fans. Coming out with statements which points the finger at more than what the actual is, there's only a small minority that seem to abuse him.

The rest is questions and frustration which he takes the wrong way because Alan Hardy doesn't seem to relate to anyone other than himself.

If he's had enough of Twitter, he may wash his hands of Notts. 

Archived