Mansfield V Oldham

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Did anyone else watch Mansfield v Oldham the other night, I was interested to see that Oldham had Michael Petrasso playing for them and he looked very useful, he was linked with Notts not long ago, shame we didn't get him.

He played a major role in Oldham's 4-1 win.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,990
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't watch it but I did however keep an eye out on it.

First half Mansfield looked like they'd take it and by the comments, it seemed unlucky for them to be only 1-0 up and I was actually rooting for them. Yet Oldham crept into the game, they managed to do another us and by this I mean destroy a side and unlike some I don't think much can be said for the red card. I think Oldham would have done it before that happened - the pressure had switched.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

I dont know much about either teams and i'm not really bothered, I know dad says Dan supports Mansfield but he calls them Mansfield? Maybe be losing is why  :unsure:

Archived