Notts county sports bettors?

Liz_ntu

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Hi everyone  I hope it’s Ok to post on this group. I'm a PhD student at Nottingham Trent Uni and I'm carrying out research into how people use online sports betting features (e.g., in-play betting, cash out) and the impact of gambling advertising. 

I was just wondering if there were any Notts County fans who could help with my questionnaire please? I'm looking for people who bet on the football and/or other sports to do my survey (10-15mins). If anyone could help out, it would be really appreciated. There is a prize draw giving away 5X£50 Amazon vouchers. 

Please could you let me know if you're interested in taking part and I will send you a link to the survey (I don't think I'm allowed to post in on here)

Thanks in advance :)

LizHere's a link to the survey if it works: SURVEY LINK

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

I would usually be happy to fill in the survey, because both football and betting are big interests of mine but this survey seems very intrusive.  I don't want to register or provide a password to withdraw, I just want to answer any questions anonymously to aid your research.  This won't let me do that, so I will politely decline.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

On 05/09/2020 at 09:46, Liz_ntu said:

I will send you a link to the survey (I don't think I'm allowed to post in on here)

I'm happy for PON to be canvassed for students to gain feedback via survey's, so there's no issue about that. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a sports betting person - so I wouldn't be your targeted audience at all. 

@Elite_pie @KB1862I believe the links been amended, it goes straight to a survey now.

The feedback provided may have changed the one you both have seen before, if you still decline, that's fair enough but I thought I would mention it [as I checked].

Archived