Free Saturday: What's your plans?

Chris

I don't have any plans, other than taking pictures for a friend's birthday party. It feels weird that Notts aren't playing at this time of year, it just doesn't feel like a normal Saturday at all.

How will you be spending your free Saturday?

Yeah, always feels odds to not have a game in the middle of a season. I did a bit of cooking, thought with the extra time I'd make something that's a bit more time consuming so I made a lasagne whilst listening to the scores coming in from the other games.

Well I motivated myself to go out yesterday, I took the 79 bus all the way to Arnold and then took pictures for a friends' birthday party.

I felt quite anxious going, at the start, I was a little like a fish out of water.

As the night went on, I really enjoyed it and took some very nice pictures, which I hope my friends @SIMMO and, his wife treasure. I also would like to thank him for having me there as the photographer, I did come home feeling like I would enjoy doing event photography.

Archived