Tonight: Shakhtar Donetsk-Juventus

Tonight at 20.45 (italian time) Juve will play in Donetsk against Shakhtar. The ucraine team is very strong, so I suppose it's gonna be a really tough game! They are qualified for the next round, Juve is not. For Juve is enough a draw but I really think Shakhtar want the victory. They're a good team. I hope Juve can draw, maybe we can lose and don't be qualified, but as always we'll play to win!

Forza Juve!

I'll have to see, if I get the time to find a stream for the match. (Unless it's ESPN which I doubt)

Shakhtar Donetsk are a surprise team for me, as I would of gone for you (Juventus) and Chelsea to be the groups two progressors to the next round. As always, this goes to show how unpredictable football can be. It makes a change from the years when it was a select group of teams who used to do well. It's going to be a tough game for sure, especially with the pressure of possibly dropping 2nd place to Chelsea but it's a game you have to win really. (a draw would be okay) provided there wouldn't be any further surprises.

Goodluck ahead the game! Forza Juventus :)

Tends to be the case, I'm not a keen fan of them. I will be tuning in though, I'll just use the stream you provided. :)

Didn't get to watch it, sadly I was trying to discuss something with a devolper who was having a temper tantrum which is silly considering I have 3 better behaved children. Good result though! Topped the group, good way to do it too as it's something that adds to the celebration. Chelsea winning by a high amount but still go out :lol:

Forza Juv!

i wasn't expecting chelsea to go out in such fashion, i bet rafa gave them a team talk to prevent his dismissal. LOL

i don't really follow football higher up but the european champions league and european cup are different. i was surprised to see juventus in the position which they were, difficult game to go into. i would love to see united get juventus and watch the fireworks here :ph34r:

joking but it would liven things up a little. ^_^

Archived