National League TV

DangerousSausage

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Has anyone tried this out yet? I missed Saturday's match so I'm giving tonight's match a go instead. Seems decent value for 4.75 during the beta phase, and it'll be a godsend for us exiled fans. No harm in giving it a go.

I hope there'll be some kind of subscription on offer though. A tenner a week to watch football on your laptop is quite steep.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

I had it Saturday, was really good with replays of each goal, no multiple cameras tho, with Radio Nott'm commentary, no post match presser.  well worth 4.75 of anyone's money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4everapie said:

I had it Saturday, was really good with replays of each goal, no multiple cameras tho, with Radio Nott'm commentary, no post match presser.  well worth 4.75 of anyone's money

Sounds good. Heard it was offline for a bit on Saturday, did that happen with you?

I'm not fussy at all, just being able to see the match without having to get on a plane would be brilliant.

5 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Sounds good. Heard it was offline for a bit on Saturday, did that happen with you?

I'm not fussy at all, just being able to see the match without having to get on a plane would be brilliant.8

Personally I didn't have any probs registering or with any transmission faults, my mate text me to ask if mine had frozen, his froze a couple of times he said and had to refresh the Web page. But he said his bt wi fi is crap.

That was definitely worth the money. No outages whatsoever, and replays of the goals (albeit nothing else).

There were a couple of rough edges - when I logged in I was greeted by a black screen until the game started, and they pulled the plug on the radio commentary almost the moment the referee blew for full time. But they're minor things. I paid to see the match, and it worked. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

If they do it right, it will be a great thing all round.

It's something the Football League needs to consider, as Derby do their own streaming and my dad praises that. If Notts had a similar service, it would be awesome for those who can't make certain games or live overseas.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

If they do it right, it will be a great thing all round.

It's something the Football League needs to consider, as Derby do their own streaming and my dad praises that. If Notts had a similar service, it would be awesome for those who can't make certain games or live overseas.

They did offer live streaming of all matches on iFollow for the last couple of seasons we were there (and I think they still do). As an overseas subscriber I could watch all games that weren't being screened on Sky Sports. I think this will be much the same. The difference is that you pay for the whole streaming service and can switch between matches if you want (I didn't try that part of it myself, not all that interested in Dorking).

• Like 1

I believe ifollow was beset with problems. Has it got better does anyone know

• 3 weeks later...

They're charging 80 quid for a half-season pass for overseas fans. Considering that includes 23 live games, plus you can watch any other National League game (if that floats your boat), that's decent value - I was expecting it to cost more. Obviously it's not much use for you lot in the UK, but there is the possibility of streaming matches that weren't available before (as long as they're not Saturday 3pm kick offs).

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/packages