Goals : Notts v Chorley

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  36

Sounds like Nemane and TAR put some decent balls into the box last night that weren't attacked enough. Maybe LW sent the side out with the intention of just controlling the game whilst expending as little amount of energy as possible.

I see that Mitchell couldn't get in the side and missed another sitter when he did finally come on. We have to look at loaning him out as it isn't doing him (or us) any good by just sitting on the side lines every week. Loan him out with a 24 hour recall if needed, that way we will keep him match fit and hopefully more capable if needed.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Fozzy I always try to get behind the players, but Mitchell is a dud signing and one we need to move on from. It's a position which we shouldn't be carrying players, I felt like this last season, and he's done nothing better since. I really don't see the point in having a player like him on the bench or even in our first team, a youth striker could gain more experience with the minutes Mitchell wastes.

The goals and pieces shown from the game look like we have nailed the passing style, with Nemane looking more effective.

At the last home league game, I heard a fan say "[Nemane] he's another JCR, can't cross, can't pass, he just runs with the ball".  Whilst I actually thought JCR was a much better player for us, Nemane has the potential to do more overall. His crossing can be good, but it's exactly why he's at our level and not higher. He's starting to come more and more into the squad, something which wouldn't happen if we still had Roberts around.

Is there really any dispute about the Austin goal? I see no reason for Scott to attempt to claim it. 😂😊