New Social Media Graphics for Pride of Nottingham: Share Your Thoughts!

Chris

Today I spent some time updating my display picture and cover images on social media. I felt inspired by a previous design of mine and thought it was time to refresh things up. Although I'm not keen on making changes without a purpose, occasionally refreshing the cover image and then returning to the primary design seems like a wise decision.

If you don't use Twitter, and feel encouraged to join in with the questions or read what others might have said. You can view the graphics on the links below, in a few days I'll show you what inspired me. 👍🏻

Facebook Display Picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=702866101841782&set=a.530206009107793
Facebook Cover Image: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=702869408508118&set=a.530206005774460

What do you think of the new images? Do you like them? What stands out to you about them?

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Excellent. Well done.

• Like 4

always quality designs mate, very impressed with your ability and i wished notts fans would acknowledge your dedication more. i know you dont care about it, but compared to others that seek the attention and act as if what they do makes them famous. you are incredibly talented and it deserves to be acknowledged.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank you, everyone for the kind words.

On 22nd August 2016, I uploaded one of my favourite pieces of graphical work. I captioned it: "Infinite memories, thousands of fans, but only one Notts County!" While I don’t judge my work based on likes, it does make me happy to see it do well. This specific post garnered 80 likes and 6 love reactions. I invest a lot of time in creating things like this; it’s not a 10 or even 30-minute job. Anyway, here’s the inspiration behind it.

2OOzrnD.jpg

xDvZXWb.jpg

I have many things which I have done, that I simply do not have the time to upload to the site's wallpaper section. However, I will try to find time as otherwise I will have just wasted time.

1 hour ago, RetroPie said:

These are fantastic. @Chris, do you still create the graphics that go inside the signature here? I would be interested in obtaining one if you do.

Of course, I am always happy to help members with signatures or any type of graphics.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...