Kristian Dennis to Tranmere

Piethagoram

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The issues stemmed primarily from insufficient defence rather than the striking partnership. I may be mistaken, but was Jon Stead starting ahead of Kristian Dennis? Regardless, I wish him the best of luck.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I hadn't thought of that! To be fair to them, I don't recall them playing together often that season, and Dennis was eventually shipped out on loan.

That said, he's a good signing for them. A very good finisher who will get his fair share of goals. 

• Like 9

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

they dont have kevin nolan as the manager or alan all about me hardy as a chairman.

its a good partnership, probably the peak of their ability before both players start to slow down, so it seems good business by tranmere to me.

• Like 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

Kane Hemmings and Kristian Dennis were both misused by playing them out of their natural positions. Jon Stead was too old to be the main striker that season, he would have been more effective as a backup option or a substitute. He could have played a similar role to Jodi Jones last season, who was a great impact player off the bench. I don’t see why Hemmings and Dennis can’t form a successful partnership for Tranmere Rovers, if they are given the chance to play together up front.

• Like 11

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,350
  • Days Won:  1

I wish Kristian Dennis all the best, after being kept out of the team and hardly used at times in the National League. I don't hold anything against him, he tried whenever he played. He could have easily asked to leave sooner!

Edited by Countyman
  • Like 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Good luck to Kristian Dennis and Tranmere, I look forward to seeing him back at Meadow Lane with them.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Days Won:  2

Good signing, Tranmere have a decent squad and hopefully he settles in with them. I like Kane Hemmings too, neither player treated Notts badly. It wasn’t their fault the players behind them couldn’t defend to save their lives.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Good luck to Kristian Dennis! I always liked him as a player - whenever he played for us he would score goals and always had a smile on his face while doing so! As a striker who thrives on scoring, I always thought that showed his class.

• Like 7

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419

Great signing! I wouldn’t have minded Kristian Dennis coming back to Notts. I know this would be a bit top-heavy, but think of the experience he can pass onto Macaulay Langstaff and Cedwyn Scott. Tranmere have done well to capture his services, especially with Carlisle going up to League One.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's a great guy; his move to Scotland was a dream chance for him, and although I felt he would be back in the lower half of English football. I never once thought he shouldn't take the plunge, nor did I resent him for leaving. I always wished him well, and I do at Tranmere Rovers.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I liked Dennis he seemed to have a knack of popping up and scoring goals, I think he will make a good partnership with Hemings whose another decent player.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Content Count:  879

1 hour ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I liked Dennis he seemed to have a knack of pooping up and scoring goals, I think he will make a good partnership with Hemings whose another decent player.

😁😂😂👍🏻

He is a very good striker and a real fox in the box! I was saddened when he left, but I understood his decision as it was life-changing for him.

• Haha 3

• Content Count:  280

Kristian Dennis is a great player and I’m sure he’ll do well at his new club. He’s got a lot of talent and I’m excited to see what he can achieve in the future. Good luck to him!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  0

Kristian Dennis ought to perform admirably for them, as I was quite fond of him during his time here. He seized his opportunities, demonstrated strong work ethic, and I believe he will excel when partnered with Kane Hemmings.

With the combination of Kristian Dennis' efforts and his partnership alongside Kane Hemmings, it seems highly likely that their collaboration will prove fruitful in the long run. The dedication and skills that both players bring to the table should undoubtedly enhance their team's overall performance.

• Like 3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,133

Kristian Dennis did well. I never expected him to stay in the National League for long. He was always too good for that. He has to be one of the better pre-Reedtz strikers we’ve had.

• Content Count:  274

I also thought Kristian Dennis did well for what he played. I don’t understand why we didn’t use him more. Kevin Nolan choosing to play his friends over actual talent is something I will always be annoyed by him for.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  686

The reunion of Kristian Dennis and Kane Hemmings will be interesting to watch. However, it wasn’t the attack that caused the club’s relegation; it was the midfield, defence and goalkeeper.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Tranmere Rovers have lost quite a few of their best players. Salford and the likes have taken the opportunity to buy some of them. Kristian Dennis is an excellent bit of business for them, as he and Kane Hemmings have goals in them. Tom Davies, I feel, is one of the best defenders in our league.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  741

Kristian Dennis was always a good striker - very much a player who could find space and tuck shots away. He worked hard too and always tried to make himself known. Good signing for Tranmere.