Notts County Vs Brentford

william1984

Notts are visited by 4th place brentford tomorrow with us not having alan judge being suspened were missing our star man. on a good note we have lee hughes and jcr bk from suspension this is a team we need 2 beat 2 stay in contention and improve our home form. i for 1 thinking its a very tough match hopefully win 2 - 1.

It's a must win game for us.

Brentford fans seem to be very confident, the few I've spoke with who aren't 'biased' at all seem to agree with you that it will be a tough game. I think we'll win, 3 - 0. I just have this feeling that tomorrow will be one of our better performances at home but the opposite to what I say/type tends to happen. I really hope JRC gets his head down and does what he has done previously, if he runs at them I think they may crumble.

COYP!

That's the plan.

I hope it doesn't rain, will be hard to hand out the flyers if it is. Though the game shouldn't be a doubt, something has popped up but I am hopeful it's something that won't interfere.

I still say we will win, despite it the fact it'll probably be a tough game. (I don't think the score will reflect it)

~Joe

I'm not doing any predictions now. LOL

I hope very much that we bounce back, we just don't seem to play that well at home. Many things floating around, it's hard to take in personally. It's not the result we wanted, though I'll be at the game on Tuesday giving the team my full support. :(

Not the end of the world for Notts .Christmas is when fans have a realistic idea where their team is going to finish.Forest ,Notts and the Rams are all placed just outside the play offs.Come the New Year we will all have an even better idea.Even then,Win,draw or lose in the next 2 weeks, there is still a long way to go till the end of the season but obviously a few wins will make all the difference between an optimistic or pessimistic 2013.Lets see what happens.

Archived