Goals : Notts v Bradford City

Piethagoram

until watching the highlights just now, i did not realise just how much space bradford left open. it takes nothing away from the goals, because notts still had to exploit it but the first goal could have easily just came from the middle instead of from out wide. i thought aaron nemane was superb in the first half. i was not impressed with will randall.

• Like 3

Notts scored some truly outstanding goals, while Bradford’s seemed somewhat fortuitous, though they certainly put in the effort to earn them.

4 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

I hope the Bradford number 2 has grown that tache for charity ;)

Do you mean their number 7, Jamie Walker @DangerousSausage?

While it may not quite match the level of ‘Big Sam’, I found it to be quite stylish and traditional. It brought to mind the likes of Brian Kilcline and Dean Thomas.

n.jpg

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly, I wasn't also overly impressed with Will Randall's performance. However, we must keep in mind, that one game doesn't define a player's aptitude. Let's hope he takes this as a learning opportunity and improves in the future games.

Also, it's crucial to note the brilliance of some of the goals scored by Notts. Each goal was well-earned and well-placed, a sure sign of a team with a good understanding of the field and each other's playing styles. The way Notts analysed and took advantage of Bradford's weaknesses was very impressive.

• Love 1

I very much enjoyed this game, yes we played differently in the second and could have allowed Bradford City back into the game but the first half was just pure class from us.

We need to go back to bossing teams, because it takes so much pressure off us at the back.