Weekend Plans - Friday 5th January

Supporter+

The weekend is here, let’s chat about what your plans are for this weekend.

Today I will be looking for a holiday for Mrs. T and myself, we have had the all clear from the hospital that she hasn’t got a serious heart problem needing surgery and it can be treated by medication so we’ve managed to get travel insurance (at a cost) so looking forward to jetting away to the sunshine soon.

Tomorrow we are heading to London to see the musical our son paid for us to go to for our Christmas present, we are all going so should be a fun day out.

Sunday will be a day of rest. Phew.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

The weekend is here, let’s chat about what your plans are for this weekend.

Today I will be looking for a holiday for Mrs. T and myself, we have had the all clear from the hospital that she hasn’t got a serious heart problem needing surgery and it can be treated by medication so we’ve managed to get travel insurance (at a cost) so looking forward to jetting away to the sunshine soon.

Tomorrow we are heading to London to see the musical our son paid for us to go to for our Christmas present, we are all going so should be a fun day out.

Sunday will be a day of rest. Phew.

I'm so pleased to read your good news regarding your better half @Fan of Big Tone.I hope you both have a fabulous time wherever you decide to visit.I also hope you all have a great day together tomorrow.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ohh Tommy Johnson said:

A quiet one here.  Taking down Christmas decorations, spending some time with my partner before she starts the next phase of her chemo treatment, and making sure my youngest revises for her A level mocks!

A quick visit to my local shop then watch my first team on Sky.After that I'll take the decs down.

I hope your partner's treatment goes well and good luck to your youngest with her revision

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Supporter+
7 hours ago, super_ram said:

I'm so pleased to read your good news regarding your better half @Fan of Big Tone.I hope you both have a fabulous time wherever you decide to visit.I also hope you all have a great day together tomorrow.

Thanks pal, it’s a big weight lifted.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

i am moping around my home right now, i will be coming off my computer in favour of trying to watch tv. its quite cold out and i cant be bothered to drive anywhere. with no football and the weather i lack the motivation to tempt myself out.

tomorrow i will be picking my mum up, then driving to my aunt and uncles but otherwise its a no thrill weekend without football.

• Like 2

Supporter+

We had a fabulous day with our son and family yesterday, we set off early for London on the train and had lunch in a posh restaurant which cost an arm and a leg but was very nice. Then we watched the afternoon matinee performance of the musical “Operation Mincemeat” in the Fortune Theatre which is a lovely quaint small theatre, the show was great there were only five actors but you wouldn’t have known as the scene and costume changes were very slick making it seem like a larger cast. If you get chance to see it I would highly recommend it.

Afterwards we walked back through the bright lights of London to St Pancras Station stopping off for a drink before catching our train with reserved seats back to Nottingham. What a fabulous Christmas present from our son it will live in our memory for a long while.

• Love 2

Supporter+
52 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

On the way back to Blighty, another year older

Looks like you’ve had a great time @Piethagoram I love the picture.

• Like 2

Supporter+

The food looks amazing @Piethagoram