A Little Bit About Me

4everapie

I have been a Notts supporter since they got promoted to the old 1st division. I had a season ticket for a few years. Then in 1985 I got the chance to work at Notts as a steward. And I have been doing this since{(hope you won't hold it against me) . I have been to all Wembley finals (5).

I live about 2 mins from Ice stadium so not to far from ground.

I work at Asda west bridgford, been there for 12 years.

Been married for 33 years.

Interests are Notts and football in general. Elvis and 60's music. Computing, reading(when I get chance). X Box.

Just recently came out of hospital, went to Benidorm, caught Influenza A Virus, when we came back I ended up 2 days in intensive care as my respiratory system was shutting down. Then a week on a normal ward.

Shall miss a few games while I get back to normal.

Nobody here will hold anything against you, we're all chummy here. ;)

I've been to 3 Wembley finals myself, though 5 is impressive. One will be Bright I think? That's one I didn't go to, pretty young but my brother did.

Not many can say they've been married for 33 years and in work for 12 of them, not these days. Good for you mate! Please don't give us anymore scares with viruses but return back on your feet, take it easy and welcome to Pride of Nottingham. Really glad you've taken the time to join us :)

I have been a Notts supporter since they got promoted to the old 1st division. I had a season ticket for a few years. Then in 1985 I got the chance to work at Notts as a steward. And I have been doing this since{(hope you won't hold it against me) . I have been to all Wembley finals (5).

I live about 2 mins from Ice stadium so not to far from ground.

I work at Asda west bridgford, been there for 12 years.

Been married for 33 years.

Interests are Notts and football in general. Elvis and 60's music. Computing, reading(when I get chance). X Box.

Just recently came out of hospital, went to Benidorm, caught Influenza A Virus, when we came back I ended up 2 days in intensive care as my respiratory system was shutting down. Then a week on a normal ward.

Shall miss a few games while I get back to normal.

Do you know a guy called John? He works near the main gates, hes a pal of mine. I have known him for almost the amount time you have been married!

Welcome to the site :)

Supporter+

Welcome @4everapie thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. Stewards have a very hard job and have to put up with some nasty people so you have my respect, I wouldn't want to do it.

I can beat 33 years I have been married 40 years next year.

Glad you survived your health scare, we don't want to lose any Notts fans do we? I hope you're fully recovered soon and can get back down the lane.

Get well soon @4everapie.Nice to read your introduction.I knew a Notts steward when I worked in the lace trade.Shaun(think that's how he spelt it)Marshall.Does his name mean anything to you?

Archived