hello wheelbarrow repair man

liampie

Supporter+

Welcome from me too @Wheelbarrow repair man can you fix Notts wheelbarrow, I think the wheel has fell off again.

• Like 4

Greetings Guys and Gals whoops that doesn't sound quite right. Greetings Everybody thankyou for your warm welcome, I have commented on a couple issues on the platform and I look forward to engaging  in some more Magpie Talk.  To Global Moderators. Yes I'm a massive Monty Python Fan and admit that's where the idea for my handle  (touch of the CB Radio there) comes from. You Pies.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

And now for something completely different @Wheelbarrow repair man a warm PoN  welcome from me too.A good sense of humour comes in handy for supporters of my team as well as for my second team.

• Haha 1

Right where do I start Super Ram and all other people who want to know a bit about me. Firstly I know all the Derby players in Super Ram's picture of the Good O'le Days. John O'Hare, Kevin Hector Alan Hinton and Dave McKay. What are you thinking, is he really a Rams fan, pretending to be a Magpie? Well I must admit I do have a soft spot for Derby, I was never a regular at the Baseball Ground, but went on a few occasions and may I be forgiven I even went to that place across the Trent. Just the once mind, it was against Arsenal the year the gunners did the Double 1971/72 I think, the Red Dogs got beat 3-0 It was in the 1980's when I got in with this young Lady, (now my wife) who unbeknown to me was a Notts County Fan, and using all her feminine ways to seduce me into becoming a Notts Fan. Which of course is a load of  Rubbish, but it sounds better than just saying I once brought my eldest son to Meadow Lane with a Free match day ticket from his school. I came along got hooked on this team of battlers an excellent friendly fans and I've been coming to the Lane for just over 40 years, with both my Sons, Father in Law and Brother in law, not forgetting her in doors. Through all the Magpies ups and downs over that time.

I do have a wacky sense of humour  with Spike Milligan, the Goons and Monty Python being  my favourite comedians. Know what I mean ? Nudge Nudge Wink Wink. I'll Say No More. And for all you Pies fans out there reading this, wondering am I Barmy? The answer is YES.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Supporter+
4 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

I'll Say No More. And for all you Pies fans out there reading this, wondering am I Barmy? The answer is YES.

I think you’re going to fit in here just fine. :joker:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I think you’re going to fit in here just fine. :joker:

I think you're right there @Fan of Big Tone

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

Thankyou Fan of Big Tone and Super Ram. I'll let you into a secret I didn't really want to be a Wheelbarrow Repair man. I wanted to be a Lumberjack!!

I'm off for my Brekkie now and it's Spam Spam Spam and Spam.  

Oh No I hear you cry N

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...