Weekend chat - Friday 15th - Sunday 17th March

Supporter+

Good morning the weekend is here, what plans has everyone got? Who’s going to watch Notts? Who’s seeing relatives? Whose relaxing? Let us know what you are doing or have been doing.

It’s an exciting weekend for me as we are going on holiday (yes again!) tomorrow we are travelling down to Southampton to stay in a hotel, then Sunday we a boarding a cruise around the Mediterranean for two weeks. :happybanana:

I will try to get on here whilst in port but on sea days I won’t have a signal.

What are you planning this weekend?

• Like 4

• Fan of Big Tone changed the title to Weekend chat - Friday 15th - Sunday 17th March

This is going to be the first weekend where I have no plans at all. I won’t be at Notts and I haven’t scheduled anything for Saturday or Friday. The sun has made a few appearances today, so if the weather is good, I might venture into the city centre for a bit of exploration, perhaps take a stroll along The Embankment. Sunday is likely to be my day of rest. With no college assignments or work, I’ll be as free as a bird.

• Like 4

Nothing planned this weekend apart from my usual 3 mile daily walks

Of course I'll be listening to the Radio Nottingham commentary and hoping for a win.

The grass is growing and it's getting to the stage it needs cutting, but it keeps raining. Surely the Sun is just itching to come out.

• Like 3

i am going to watch notts tomorrow, i will be by myself again and i dont really enjoy the games as much. its not a nice feeling going to games and hearing people who just complain about things we cant change. i am going to distance myself from those who just constantly put the club down if i can. its not everyone, just certain groups of fans but its annoying.

sunday, i will most likely be doing my shopping routine for my mum. i have no plans after that as shes going out with my aunt and my dads up in scotland right now.

• Like 2

Enjoy your cruise @Fan of Big Tone! I promise we won't run riot while you're gone 😉

I've had a taxing week with a job interview and not a lot of sleep. I was planning on going to a medieval market (the first of the year), but I think I'll probably take it easy instead. Maybe I'll have a bike ride if the weather holds up. 

• Like 2

Supporter+
23 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

Enjoy your cruise @Fan of Big Tone! I promise we won't run riot while you're gone 😉

Thanks mate, we are in our hotel at the moment waiting to embark the ship at around 3.30pm, it’s our 49th Anniversary while we are away also the anniversary of the death of our son so a few good memories and a few sad ones.

See you all on my return.

• Love 2