Possible New Players For Notts

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,489
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Experienced defender released by Barrow. Good in the air. George Ray. Could be a good fit for Notts.

• Robbie changed the title to Possible New Players For Notts

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

@Robbie Stats look good could be the type of Defender Notts need to help them tighten up at the Back. Only negative thing is his age (maybe me being a bit picky?) Would have liked him being a couple of years younger. But then again could be a good role model for Macari and Mahovo, I would hope he's on Notts radar and the Recruitment team are giving him the once over.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Lots of click and bait stories and rumours being posted about possible transfer interest that Notts may or may not have.

It is just speculation of course. What we do know is that Notts will have players playing for Notts after long term injuries and will be raring to go and impress next season.

The return of Matty Palmer, Cedwyn Scott and Geraldo Bajrami competing for places will be like having three new players.

Matty Palmer and Scott Robertson playing together next season is going to be a mouthwatering prospect.

Cedwyn Scott will be very important to Notts if Langstaff leaves and I believe Geraldo Can do a job for us too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Supporter+

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Harrison Male has left Dorking. Good shot stopper, 1v1. Bit small for a keeper so may not command his box and not seen his distribution. Won all the awards for Dorking in a relegated side. 

Supporter+

Would you take any of these players (released by Wrexham) for Notts?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

I’d be so tempted by Aaron Hayden, if it wasn’t for his awful injury record. Is it just bad luck? I’d look into a bit cos he’s scored 19 goals for Wrexham in about 80 games which for a CB is insane. Most of them would’ve been headers too, and that’s an area where we struggle.

If we’re looking for a JO'B replacement, Luke Young would be a very good option. Played lots of games, very experienced, although he actually reminds me of Michael Doyle more…

Chris Con-Clarke of Altrincham looks ready to step up a level, not sure he’s needed but if Jodi went I’d go straight in for him.

And I’ve been watching the Bunch of Amateurs series which follows Dorking, Harrison Male is definitely a terrific shot stopper but I agree his smaller size does mean he’s not that commanding of his area. He's good on the ball too as Dorking always try to play out from the back. If I had to liken him to a well-known keeper I’d say he reminds me of Jordan Pickford.

• Like 1