Notts Quiet Man

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

In a season which Promised so much at it's beginning only to falter and Fall away, the one player who impressed me last season was Aaron Nemane who despite the drop in the Teams over all performance went about his footballing  business in a quiet and professional way and seemed to improve as the  season progressed he scored goals, one of which was voted as the Goal of the season by Fans. And if he can carry on in this rich vein of form I can see Aaron becoming a Big Part in Notts push for promotion this coming season, and the Notts Big Three ( Macca, Jodi and Dan) could quite possibly become the Big Four.

The thing is with Aaron like Jodi he's no defender he's no bigger than a pile of Pennies and the chances of him out jumping a six foot plus opposition Striker  are Zilch. However now Notts Have signed the Likes of Matt Platt and Jacob Bedeau  hopefully Aaron's defensive skills will not be Not Be Called Upon. Leaving him free to set up the Notts attack  score more goals and cause opposing defences all kinds of problems. 

Right my Fellow PON  members who do you think is the most Improved player at the Lane?

Edited by Wheelbarrow repair man
  • Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,489
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I like Aaron too. He is an integral part of our attacking unit, and I am sure he will play a big part next season.

I do like Dan Crowley, He is a very important part of the Notts team. Many good attacking moves that Notts did last season was orchestrated by Dan.

Dan may not have had the number of assists that Jodi had, but he did much of the good groundwork that led to those assists & scored many vital goals himself.

Macca and Jodi, & to a lesser extent Didzy, rightly took the plaudits but Dan was the man that helped those players get the opportunity to do what they did last season.

I'm sure Dan will carry on in the same vein this season too, & with Robertson & with Matt Palmer back for selection, Dan may be able to impress even more.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Neither Aaron Nemane nor Jodi Jones are particularly strong in defence, as they are wingers and excel when moving forward. Both are key contributors to the team. Nemane’s quiet nature can be both a strength and a weakness. If he’s not performing well, does he feel comfortable confiding in his teammates? If he becomes aware of harsh criticism from fans, can he disregard it and concentrate on the team’s needs? He’s an exceptional player. With the right manager, there’s no doubt he could play at a higher level. However, I believe his mental approach might be what’s holding him back.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

aaron nemane is a great player, but we need to make sure he is not over played because i think that causes his inconsistencies because he is tired. i dont think hes as quiet as will randall, but nemane does have spells where he is quiet on the pitch but he always offers something special. without him we would not have gained promotion from the national league. his bursts of pace and direct play can win us games because teams cant defend against his skill.

thats a great thing to have.

• Like 2