Dismantling of Crawley's promotion team continues

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

That's the Problem with lower League Clubs if you Gain Success, the Teams above you in the Footballing Pyramid are going to come sniffing around and begin looking at your Best Players and if they have the Money and your Club needs that money then Players are going to be Sold.

That's where Notts are Fortunate that with Chris & Alex at the Helm, their astute running of the Club have put the Magpies in the Position of  Not Having To Sell Their Top Players.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,485
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

These richer clubs  are sniffing around trying to entice Macca. No matter how well off a club is like Notts, there will always be a richer club trying to plunder a lesser club's assets.

I really believe Notts should be making a statement to end all the speculation regarding Macca, and make it clear he is staying.

I don't like the silence from Notts at all 

• Like 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

Very Good Point @Robbie  perhaps the only Comfort we Fans can take is the statement from Richard Montague , when he and Joe Palmer appeared on the Magpie Circle pod cast, in which he stated  Notts don't have to sell Players and it take a Huge Offer to Prise Macca from the Lane. Also take Comfort that Macca doesn't want to Leave. But every Player has his Price, and according to some Reports Macca is already on his way to Millwall , with only Personal Terms to be Agreed.

If that's the case (and it's a Big If)  you  would have thought the Club would have come out with a Statement on the matter  By saying Nothing would be totally  Unprofessional and I wouldn't call the Notts Board Unprofessional.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,485
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

Possible reason for the silence? Season ticket sales. Maybe by making him captain they wanted to boost season ticket sales too.

There's been a big push for season ticket sales during the last week before the cheaper renewal deadline expires.

I wonder if the sales are behind last year's figures.Notts need to be open and honest with supporters if Macca is on the point of going.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i noticed that @ARLukomski tweeted this, its a shame but we did a similar thing by gutting our promotion winning team and its not always the best idea. obviously teams are coming in for the crawley players, but its going to be hard for them to stay up in league one imo. i really think they will struggle and its a shame because they had done so well together.

• Like 1