It's All Uefa's Fault.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,287
  • Days Won:  17

So Now We Know. The real reason for England players tiredness is Uefa. The Governing Body is being Sued by the Top Leagues in Europe because it's over Filled the Footballing Calendar with To Many Matches. Which has Resulted in Players becoming Tired and therefore have a higher Risk of Getting Injured.

What the Premier League Fail Realise is that they feel it's Ok to send it's Top Teams to Play around the World in Money Grabbing Pre-Season games. Teams fly half way round the World to play games in Asia, Australasia and the Good Old U.S OF A. Their players aren't too tired for those Matches are they? A ticket to watch Manchester City play in the US will cost the American Punter $65 a Time. How Much Money Does Manchester United charge when the go galloping off on a Tour of the Far East?

In another Thread I have stated how Easy It Would be to Combat Footballer Fatigue. Make the Champions League just that, a Knockout tournament between only the Champions of Each Country. No Group Matches. The Same for the World Cup and Euro's just select the Top 16 Ranked Countries in the World/ Europe put them straight into the Finals. 4 Groups of 4 top two in each group qualify for the next stage. But Think of All The Money We'd Lose would be the Cry from Clubs/Countries. Well Either  Get Less Money Or Protect Your Players Health. You Can't Have It Both Ways. Which Option Do You Think Clubs Will Choose?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,251
  • Days Won:  189
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

If there is anyone to blame for the footballers being tired it is the FA Premier League as far as I'm concerned.

We've talked about this in previous threads. I totally agree @Wheelbarrow repair man that the Champions League & Europa League should be knockout only, & only champions of the top leagues should represent their league in the champions league.

Europa League, which should  be changed to the Europa Cup, should be runners up or cup Winners only. No other versions of the Europa league should be allowed.

Future Euro international tournaments should be held at the start of the European season, after players have had a month's rest from the previous season.

If the top players can't make it, then I'm sure there will be plenty of takers who want to represent their Country.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,052
  • Days Won:  162

the premier league has done a lot more to ensure good english players are coming through, there could always be more but i think it was far worse in the early 00s. one injury to the midfield i remember being made into a major issue, whereas now we have a lot of good midfielders. the fa needs to try to continue putting money into the grass roots.

• Like 2

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,343
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm sick of hearing about why the players feel they didn't do well, or why they are tired. I do believe clubs need to make sure they only play fit players, instead of playing someone who is in need of rest. Issue, most players will still want to play. Some just want to play and if tiredness impacts their performance then excuses are thrown out.

There are times I feel we over play Aaron Nemane, his peformances massively dip when he looks knackered and considering how much running he can do in a game. It's only natural, it's just a case of he's very rarely rested - it took his form to dip last season for him to be given the time. I don't think ability shines as much when you are needing a rest, so the fault falls in various ways.

• Like 1