Kenny Jacketts comments about Notts.

anonypie

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

I've just watched most of the prematch interview on MP...my battery gave up the ghost before I got right to the end, but I'm sure I heard the interviewer say something about the comments Kenny Jackett made about us after watching us on Saturday as the Wolves game was postponed.  He's supposed to be complimentary about us, but I can't find his comments anywhere.  I googled it and watched a video but all he said was we were fighting for our lives. 

I'm sure the interviewer said that it was a comment about us being an excellent footballing team in a false league position, but I couldn't hear too well.

Has anyone read or heard this, and if so, can you provide a link please?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't nony, I was expecting it to be negative but pleasantly surprised. I haven't seen any MP videos today, though I will have to watch 'em later.

I'll also look into Kenny's comments.

It might be a paper publish, rather than online but I am curious.

@anonypie

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY8jlOughaw

Yeah, that's the one I found too.  I can't see the comments attributed to him by one of the interviewers on MP.  I reckon I'll have to have another listen.  Thanks Joe

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

Yeah, that's the one I found too.  I can't see the comments attributed to him by one of the interviewers on MP.  I reckon I'll have to have another listen.  Thanks Joe

did you get to the bottom of this anonypie?

Unfortunately not yet Liam.  I'll keep trying because I'd really like to hear/read them.

I've just listened to Shauns interview on mp again, and it's the last interviewer.  He says that Kenny Jackett was at the Coventry game and made some very nice comments about us in the press, then he mumbles something I can't catch, probably a name and says they think Notts county are in a false position and something about us being the best footballing team.  If it was in the press it should be available somewhere but I can't find it!

I've just listened to Shauns interview on mp again, and it's the last interviewer. He says that Kenny Jackett was at the Coventry game and made some very nice comments about us in the press, then he mumbles something I can't catch, probably a name and says they think Notts county are in a false position and something about us being the best footballing team. If it was in the press it should be available somewhere but I can't find it!

Isn't it horrible, I hate when I can't find something. I wonder what could explain it? It must be written down, unless the reporter muddled it up?

Perhaps he miss quoted what was said?

Archived