Stevenage Vs Notts County

Chris

Stevenage vs Notts County

_58194818_football-464x261.jpgNpower League One

Venue: Lamex Stadium
Date: Saturday, 29 December
Kick-off: 15:00

Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio, Final Score & highlights on The Football League Show

Stevenage boss Gary Smith is likely to make changes as he searches for only a second victory in seven games.

Midfielder Filipe Morais returned from an ankle injury in the Boxing Day defeat by Coventry and is expected to keep his starting place.

Dean Leacock (hamstring) and Alan Sheehan (calf) are unlikely to be fit for Notts County.

Jordan Stewart (hamstring) and Tom Williams (thigh) are ruled out, as is the suspended Damion Stewart.

Quite a few comments concerning the game being called off, I hope this doesn't stop our fans from going. I don't see it playing a great effect on the attendance but might not be a normal one with things considering. It's becoming even more important to get 3 points, although I will say a draw is hardly a bad thing in my opinion. We need to get back the ground if we aim to get inside the playoffs, which I think (no disrespect to Stevenage) is exactly the type of team we shouldn't struggle to play against a great deal. No guesses of the score, I don't want to jinx anything.

Your thoughts?

Waiting to see what matches are playing . Will comment Sat.

Usually it's snow or frozen pitches at this time of year.How much longer is this 'damp' weather going to last.Think I'll build an ark.

Archived