Meet the Fans - Notts County vs Shrewsbury Town (22/02/2014)

Cobby

Did you have the full camera on a tripod Cobby? Just outside the ticket office? My daughter asked me what that was about. I put it down to Vicky McClure being there as I'd heard she would be pulling the half time draw out.

There was two others doing something, I think just regular recording though. I didn't seem them speak to anyone, though the video should have captured the other two (as they moved into our shooting range which was very nice of them).

Chances are it might have been.

@Cobby did a great job as per usual!

It was nice to meet @Cobby and see the interviews take place.

@shrewswill-I didn't see any of your fans around where the filming was done.

Supporter+

Another great video @Cobby, I nipped off quick before you had chance to film me. :joker:

I declined the offer of being filmed. I didn't want to get the blame for anything going wrong with the match.I'll probably get the blame anyway,the previous match I attended was v Bristol City.

Supporter+

I didn't even realise it was you @tonyhateley at the time. I didn't recognise you without a scarf around your face. It's your fault for being such a master of disguise.

You do realise @Cobby that now you've seen my face you will have to be eliminated. :biggrin:

@Cobby-It's notts-joe's fault really,he's the one who persuaded me to go.Mind you,the league match before those 2 was v Bury,when Notts played brilliantly in the second half-4-1 ,I think.

That is pretty good, very professional! Well impressed, why no shrews though? Surely some would have answered questions.

I did ask a number of fans wearing Shrewsbury shirts, however no one said yes  :unsure:

We certainly tried though, as when we did it for the Coventry game, it worked really well

I still think I should feature every week. :lol::angel:

Once you keep up with your blog (if you still want to do it), we can create a spin of for you. I am sure you and Ellie would love to borrow our camera to record a vblog (ramble). LOL

Are you doing this on next Saturday? When and where? I will be there!!

Great work!

I should be there this Saturday vs Leyton Orient. We normally set-up outside the main gates, starting around 2ish. Anyone else who wants to be interviewed is more than welcome to come and find us. We should stick out like a sore thumb.

I may not be able to do one on Tuesday though as I'll be travelling over from Birmingham after work.

I should be there this Saturday vs Leyton Orient. We normally set-up outside the main gates, starting around 2ish. Anyone else who wants to be interviewed is more than welcome to come and find us. We should stick out like a sore thumb.

I may not be able to do one on Tuesday though as I'll be travelling over from Birmingham after work.

I wouldn't worry too much regarding Tuesday, lighting might be an issue I don't know. I guess there's always a chance of doing a mobile version, I could give it a go with people I know. ;)

Archived