2 - 0

Cobby

What's happening to the English clubs in the first leg of the Champions league this year?

Man City 0 - 2 Barcelona

Arsenal 0 - 2 Bayern Munich

Olympiakos 2 - 0 Man United

Is it worth lumping on a bet for Chelsea to lose 2-0 tomorrow against Galatasaray?

Man U didn't play very ,too many players had an off night!It wouldn't surprise me if Man U win the return leg though.

Man U didn't play very ,too many players had an off night!It wouldn't surprise me if Man U win the return leg though.

I have to say the 2 Olympiakos goals were pretty special (assuming you attribute the first goal to skill rather than luck, which i would say was probably 50:50).

I'm not sure about the return leg.  They will definitely have to step up their game second time round. I'm not sure if the threat of no Champions League next season will help/hinder them though

Just shows the premiership is vastly overated, and teams are not as good as they think.

not sure i agree and i am the first to talk about the prem, the players at united are a disgrace. moyes hasnt yet worked out but its only a matter of time, plus managers who get the best out of teams prove how much better english football is compared other european leagues.

they would not survive the drop in the prem!

Archived